air daughters About Last Night is handmade with supple goatskin leather and features an innovative comfort design specially configured for a timelessly alluring sandal. The comfort features relieve pressure in the ball of foot, prevent blisters and secure your toes in place.
- Minimalist silhouette with sling-back strap and 3.5 inch (90mm) stiletto heel
- Individually handmade with premium goatskin leather upper and interior lining
- Technical comfort features made of long-lasting proprietary blend material
- The Counter Cushion reduces pressure in the ball of foot, absorbs shock with each step, and secures toes in place in the strappy sandal through specially molded cushioning
- The Heel Balancer transfers body weight from the delicate ball of foot to the sturdy back heel, relieving that typical painful pressure in the ball of foot
- Includes an extra pair of heel tips
What makes them more comfortable than the rest?
Our patent pending Balanced Contour SystemTM uses physics to make heels structurally differentiated and fundamentally more comfortable.
I was a little nervous at first because it took a while for the shoes to break in but once it did, it was super comfy. This was my go to heel all throughout summer!
Very interesting construction that allows the weight to be shifted off the balls of my feet. The strap loosens up quick - and it's already loose to start.
I was hesitant to give these sandals a try because this kind of design usually kills my feet. My feet are on the wider side and are flat so I need my shoes to be very comfy. I am glad I got them though because they actually compliments my feet and look great on. I am surprised by how comfortable and stable they are. Of course they are by no means as comfy as sneakers but they are pretty good for what they are. I think I can wear them for a few hours of dancing. The front strap is still slightly tight for me as my feet are thick. Also even though the back strap fits well for now, I have a feeling that they will become loose with time but nothing a tape won’t fix.
I wore these heals all night and had no blisters or pain in my feet... plus they look adorable! My only complaint is that the back strap is a bit loose.
I like the look of the new design, especially the nude. However the black strap seems to be loose maybe an extra heel catcher is needed. I feel pretty balanced walking around with these shoes. Overall the leather and quality is pretty good. Even though I like the nude, I got the black instead. I want to make sure I can wear them more often. Nude is just for summer I feel like. Somehow I wish the padding to be red for the black sandal.